「Listen Together : The Songs of Japan」website is operated by The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai based on the following rules of use. People who access and use this site are deemed to agree with this site policy.
- The copyrights (or intellectual property rights) for information carried on this site, such as text, illustrations, pictures, audio and images, all belong to The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai unless otherwise stated.
- All or part of the information carried on this site cannot be reprinted or reproduced for any purpose other than private use.
- The information carried on this site can be quoted for mainly educational purposes, etc. and within the scope specified by law. In this case, please give credit in the following way:
for example, "Copyright The Japan Foundation Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai" or "Source The Japan Foundation Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai."
Exemption of responsibility
- The utmost care is given to security on this site. However, this does not guarantee that the possibility of mistaken contents resulting from uncontrollable factors, such as falsification by a third party, is completely eliminated. The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai does not bear responsibility for any damage to persons resulting from the use of this site or information on this site.
- In order to facilitate the convenience of people using this site, this site includes contents, links, and other information suggested by third parties and translations of these items carried out by The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai for which The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai does not have responsibility.
The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai adopts rational measures to prevent the accidental disclosure of collected information to a third party. Please understand, however, that the security measures taken by The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai do not guarantee complete security regarding the leakage of information that can identify individual users, etc.
- The information and URL of this site may be changed or deleted without advance notification.
- While the utmost care is taken to ensure the accuracy of information carried on this site, The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for any actions taken by users after using this site.
- Due to technical limitations of the electronic media, fonts, etc. might differ from those in printed publicity materials (for example, machine-dependent characters, personal names).
- Due to system disorder, maintenance, etc., the supply of information from this site might be temporarily suspended.
- With regard to the English titles of children's songs/traditional songs used on this site, when these English titles are listed on the 'J-WID' database created by 'JASRAC' (The Japanese Society for Rights of Authors, Composers and Publishers) we display those titles. However, please understand that for songs where the English title is not listed on the 'J-WID' database we then create an original English title.